- Designates and implements hardware/software standards company-wide. Responsibilities will include technical support, software upgrades, hardware maintenance, application setup, telephone support, and monitoring network activity.
- Maintains password security, data integrity, file system security, and backup for the end-user environment.
- Responsible for administering backup and restoring end-user systems.
- Configures thin clients, desktops and laptops for all end users.
- Maintains asset management database.
- Performs other related duties as required or requested.
Position requires an Associate's degree in Network Administration, Information Systems or related field and knowledge of computerized systems. Bachelor's degree preferred.
Technical skills required:
- Two or more years of experience working with Microsoft desktop and server operating systems.
- Working technical knowledge of current network hardware, protocols, and standards, including hardware RAID, SAN, NAS, Group Policy, Active Directory, and TCP/IP.
- Two or more years of experience with Microsoft Outlook.
- Two or more years of Microsoft Office product support.
- Strong problem-solving, analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Ability to communicate orally and written in a professional manner.
Technical skills preferred:
- Microsoft Terminal Services experience
- Symantec Backup Exec software knowledge
- MS Exchange administrative experience
Herrington is an established, successful mail-order and internet catalog offering distinctive, high-quality products and accessories from various product categories, including executive gifts and gadgets, sports and fitness, health and wellness, audio/video, housewares, golf and motoring. Our facility is located just off I-93, exit 5, convenient to Manchester, Nashua and Concord.
Please send your resume and cover letter to:
email@example.com or Director of HR,
3 Symmes Drive, Londonderry, NH 03053