HairMax Laser Comb Cordless Professional
You've seen HairMax advertised in The Wall Street Journal on a daily basis. And it's true — HairMax has been approved for marketing by the regulators at the FDA, under the rigorous 510(k) submission process — including the FDA's review of pertinent clinical data. The key clinical study utilized a double-blind, multi-center controlled test that unequivocally proved that HairMax actually causes hair growth in males with certain classes of androgenetic alopecia (that's science speak for inherited male-pattern baldness!). In fact, HairMax re-grew hair for 93% of test subjects.
The Science — HairMax uses Low-Level Laser Therapy to deliver light energy to light-starved hair follicles. Much like photosynthesis, laser-light energy acts as a nutrient to feed individual hair follicles that, like any living cell, respond to light by growing. Individual lasers provide pin-point coverage. And HairMax's patented array of teeth spread apart your existing hair to ensure that every square centimeter of your scalp receives equal amounts of nourishing laser light.
Like Brushing Your Teeth — Just 8-15 minutes a day, 3 days a week, is all that is needed to re-grow hair. Glide slowly over your scalp from front to back, and move HairMax about 1/2 inch every time you hear the beep at 4-second intervals. It's easy, it's absolutely painless (actually feels like a scalp massage!) — and a lot less trouble than flossing your teeth every single day. In weeks, you'll literally have thicker, fuller, healthier hair — and more of it! About 45% of users will see noticeable results within the first 8 weeks of treatment. The second 45% will see noticeable hair growth in weeks 10-16. The final 10% may not achieve results. With these odds, Hairmax has a 90% chance of helping you look younger than your age. And with these odds, we're extending our No-Questions, Money-Back Guarantee to 6 full months! 'Deluxe' and 'Professional' models include Li-Ion rechargeable battery.